Sinclair Community College—Huber Heights Learning Center (HHLC) is located next to the YMCA in Huber Heights, Ohio. We bring you classes in an 8-week or 16-week term and offer classes day, evening and Saturdays. But before you settle on which classes to take, there are few steps for you to complete and you can do it all right here in your own neighborhood!
At this location, you can:
- Attend a free Financial Aid workshop
- Take your placement test
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Meet with an Academic Advisor and register for classes
- Pay for your classes
- Get your Tartan Card (Student I.D.)
- And even buy your books at our very own bookstore!!
Did you know you can even complete a degree without ever having to leave your community? You can!
- Associate of Arts (for transfer to a 4-year university)
- Business Administration
- Nurse Aide Training Certificate (Huber Heights location only)