New and Continuing Tartan Vets:
Consider this your central space for answering the question, "How do I use my VA Education benefits at Sinclair?" Here, you'll find a checklist for each chapter of benefits, whether you are a new or transfer student. You'll also find all the forms you need to process your benefits for each continuing semester. With these resources, we hope to create a seamless process for the certification of VA education benefits to conserve your valuable time on campus and allow us more time to certify benefits in a timely manner.
As always, if you have questions as you go through this process, please contact us at 937-512-2745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill—Active Duty): New Student Form | Transfer Student Form
- Chapter 1606 and 1607 (Guard and Reserves): New Student Form | Transfer Student Form
- Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation): Form
- Chapter 33 (Post 9/11 GI Bill): New Student Form | Transfer Student Form | Dependents Form
- Chapter 35 (Dependents Education Assistance): New Student Form | Transfer Student Form
Forms to Process Benefits
- Advance Pay Request
- Semester Enrollment Form
- Permission to Release Grades
- Military Transcript Request
- VA Form 22-1995 Change of Program or Place of Training
- VA Form 22-1990 Application for VA Education Benefits
- VA Form 22-5495 Dependents Change of Program or Place of Training