Steps to Apply
Whether you want to acquire new skills or explore a new career – just out of high school or just out to reinvent yourself... begin by selecting your path.
- pursuing a certificate or degree.
- transferring to Sinclair.
- who have attended Sinclair after an absence of one year or more.
- taking a class for professional development or personal interest.
- transferring Sinclair classes back to your home institution.
Additional Enrollment Categories:
Supplementing students’ academic experiences and providing college preparation, the precollege programs enrollment options include: Advance College Entry (ACE) for high school students; Post-Secondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) program; and more…
Individuals wishing to enroll on an F-1 student visa or to enroll using another type of visa.
Individuals interested in attending Sinclair who know English as their second language
Individuals who are 60 years or older who want to take classes free of charge.
*Admission and acceptance for international students on an F-1 Visa must meet additional admission requirements.