Use your Tartan Card for just about any purchase on the Sinclair campus:
- Bring it with you to the Tartan Campus Store to buy your books, software, and other supplies you need for classes.
- Present it at the Tartan Marketplace, Tartan Cantina and other food services facilities (and a limited number of vending machines) on campus to pay for meals and snacks.
- Use it instead of change at the photocopiers at the Library and Teleport.
- Take care of locker fees and equipment rental charges at the PAC (Physical Activity Center).
- Pay for parking at any Sinclair campus student parking facility.
- The Bursar's Office accepts Tartan Card as a form of payment for tuition and other various fees at the Dayton Campus, Courseview, and Learning Centers.
Of course, your Tartan Card also serves as your official I.D. card whenever you're asked to present identification on the Sinclair campus - for access to labs and other campus facilities, to check out books and other materials at the LRC, or to use the Teleport or the PAC.
To see all the places where you can use your Tartan Card - as well as for locations of the Value Transfer Stations - take a look at the campus map below.