Gwendolyn Jones has been full-time staff for 18 years at Sinclair.Currently she is the Chief Diversity Officer\Title IX Coordinator for Students at Sinclair.
Gwen is also serving on the Dayton Dialogue on Race Relations Steering Committee, the Ohio Diversity Officers Collaboration, the Leadership Trotwood Volunteer Training Committee, the SOCHE Diversity Initiatives Committee, the Ohio Fellows Advisory Committee, Minority Business Partnership Committee, Latino Connections Committee, and a Sinclair Change Agent.
- Graduate of Central State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Arts in Counselor Education at the University of Michigan.
- Advisor, Assistant Director and Director of Financial Aid in 2-year, 4-year and proprietary institutions
- Academic Advisement Coordinator for a 2-year college
- Career Counselor/Mentoring Coordinator to two distinctly different public school districts
- Certified Covey Facilitator on the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and Families.
- Counselor to at-risk college students, high school students, and college students
- Workshop Presenter on Classroom Management, Student Conduct, Teambuilding, and Leadership
- Sinclair Counselor in New Directions program
- Sinclair Counselor in Counseling Services
- Coordinator for the Prevention Education Resource Center
- Liaison to Mongomery County Job Center for Sinclair
- First Sinclair Ombudsman
- Manager for Office of Student Leadership Development/ Student Judicial Affairs
Diversity Office, Building 7342.