Next Steps for Returning Students (Gone longer than a year)

Complete an Application for Admission if you have not enrolled in classes during the past year.  Go to the following website:
Need to review a record of your past courses/grades? Go to:


Educational goals uncertain?  Check with Career Services at:


Check the Business and Public Services  Programs/Departments link(s) to help you develop an educational plan.  Explore your options at: http://


Interested in transfer after completing your program at Sinclair? Go to Transfer Opportunities at: http://


Want to brush up on your skills in Math, English and Reading? Visit the Academic Resource Center (Building 7 Library ; room 7C) or call
(937) 512-3495.


Take Placement Test if previous testing was over 2 years, and you have not completed any college level English and/or Math credits.


Have transfer credits and wish to see what will apply to your Sinclair program?  Go to: http:// Go to the Need2Know page, then click on the Transfer Credit Instructions link.

  Incoming Transfer Students who have attended another college or university and are either seeking a Sinclair degree or certificate, or just taking Sinclair classes to transfer to another college or university and left former school as academically dismissed will not need to submit a petition for admission before registering for  quarterly classes.
  Previously attended Sinclair and final academic status showed "dismissed".  You must petition for readmission consideration.


Contact Academic Credit Assessment Information Center if you have course credit in an articulation agreement from your high school; if you plan to take any proficiency tests (i.e. CLEP and DANTES, Advanced Placement exams, ACE, PONSI or military evaluations); or if you plan to document competency in specific Sinclair courses and earn credit for these courses.  Go to:


Review semester registration dates from the Need2Know page at: http://


Need class scheduling assistance?  Visit a Business and Public Services Academic Advisor in Building 11- Room 11-346, or call (937) 512-3700 for daily walk in and appointment times. Go to: