This form is required to verify that the respective course prerequisites are met. To view the prerequisites, follow the ‘Requirements and Department Prerequisites’ link under ‘Student Information’.
2. Submit a digital copy of your resume to the Internship Office.
If you need assistance preparing your resume, please contact Career Services at (937) 512-2772.
3. Search for and secure an internship position.
Students are responsible for finding their own internship sites. To view search tools, click on the ‘Job Search Tools’ link under ‘Student Information’.
4. Have the internship site supervisor fill out and sign the Worksite Form.
Job duties should relate to your degree program.
5. Make an appointment and meet with your department’s internship instructor.
6. Register and pay for the internship class.
HMT students should the internship process as explained on the HMT webpage:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.0 or higher to view and print forms