Established by the Vandalia-Butler Sertoma Club to further its mission of assisting the community of the hearing and/or speech impaired and/or persons with disabilities.
- Must be a part-time or full-time student in good standing;
- Be enrolled as a major in one of the following fields.
- American Sign Language Interpeting for the Deaf;
- Early Childhood Education Program
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.8 or better.
- Have completed at least twelve (12) hours of study in one of the foregoing enumerated programs.
- Preference will be given to applicants in the Vandalia-Butler Sertoma Club’s service area in the following postal zip codes: 45322, 45371, 45373, 45383, 45414and 45415; and not receiving federal or state aid.
- Must include a written statement with the application form, providing information describing their educational and career goals.
Complete the standard scholarship application form available in the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships. Deadline: Contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Return the completed applications, by the appropriate deadline, to the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships Room 10343