Three Ways to Get Tickets
1. Online – Choose your own seats and performances at: Buy Theatre Tickets Online
2. By Phone – Call the box office at (937) 512-2808 or (937) 512-2076.
Box office opens 90 minutes prior to each performance. All other times call (937) 512-2808 and leave a message.
3. In Person – Box office opens 90 minutes prior to each performance to sell remaining tickets. All seats are reserved.
$15 Adults; $10 Students/Seniors/Sinclair Employees
Group pricing information, (937) 512-2076
Downtown Dayton Thursday Nights
Taming of the Shrew and Godspell ONLY
Come early for our Thursday performances of these two shows and join us for a special event!
All Thursday night ticket prices for Taming of the Shrew and Godspell include pre-show appetizers and a cash bar beginning at 6:00 p.m. in Blair Hall lobby. Curtain goes up at 7:00 p.m.
ALL Thursday tickets for Taming of the Shrew and Godspell cost an additional $5.
Choose your own seats and print your tickets instantly!
Our online ticketing system now offers you the option to choose your exact seat for every performance! Use the e-ticketing option, print your ticket and never wait in line for Will Call again. Give us your e-mail address and receive updates when we add dinner theatre options or receive reminders of upcoming shows! We will never share your e-mail with anyone else! You are too important to us! Having an e-mail address also allows us to notify you instantly in the unlikely event of a cancellation due to inclement weather!
The box office is located in the Blair Hall lobby, first floor of Building 2.Box office opens 90 minutes prior to each performance. All other times call (937) 512-2808 and leave a message. Seating begins approximately 30 minutes prior to curtain and latecomers will not be seated unless it is determined both safe and not disruptive to other patrons at the discretion of the house manager.
Take Fourth Street west to Building 2 (on the right just past Building 10). Complete directions are available here.
Safe and easy access to ample parking is located on both sides of Fourth Street and in the triangle parking lot (B) across from Building 2. Parking is free after 6:00 p.m. on Fridays and on weekends. Downtown Dayton Thursday Nights and weekday morning matinee parking is available in the Fifth Street Parking Garage for $2 (cash only). Please be aware that other campus buildings and overhead walkways are closed and locked when classes are not in session on weekends. For pedestrian safety, always use marked crosswalks when crossing Fourth Street.
• No children under 6 years old admitted to the theatre.
• Performances begin promptly. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the house manager and possibly not until intermission. Anyone leaving the theatre during the performance may not be re-seated until intermission.
• No smoking anywhere in the building.
• No food or beverages inside the theatre.
• Please turn off all cellular phones. Text messaging or ringing cell phones will not be tolerated in the theatre.
• Wheelchair seating is available but is limited. Reservations should be made with the box office when ordering tickets. Call (937) 512-2076.
• Assisted listening devices are available free of charge if requested in advance at the box office. Call (937) 512-2076.
All performances are in Blair Hall Theatre, first floor, Building 2
Sinclair Community College, 444 West Third Street, Dayton, Ohio, 45402.
Box Office: (937) 512-2808