Get Tickets Online 24/7 at: www.sinclair.edu/tickets
Blair Hall Reserved Seating: Adults $18, Students/Seniors/Sinclair Employees $15
Black Box Theatre: $15 General Admission
Group pricing information, (937) 512-2076
NEW DINNER AND A SHOW OPTION
Choose your own seats and print your tickets instantly!
Our online ticketing system now offers you the option to choose your exact seat for every performance! Use the e-ticketing option, print your ticket and never wait in line for Will Call again. Give us your e-mail address and receive updates when we add dinner theatre options or receive reminders of upcoming shows! We will never share your e-mail with anyone else! You are too important to us! Having an e-mail address also allows us to notify you instantly in the unlikely event of a cancellation due to inclement weather!
Blair Hall Box Office
The box office is located in the Blair Hall lobby, first floor of Building 2.Box office opens 60 minutes prior to each performance. All other times call (937) 512-2808 and leave a message. Box office phone messages are monitored by student box office agents who work around their class schedules. Most of your questions will be answered by listening to our message options. If you need additional information or assistance with theatre tickets, just leave a message and an agent will return your call as quickly as possible.
Black Box Theatre Box Office (2310) located adjacent to the Black Box Theatre on the third floor of building 2.
Seating begins approximately 30 minutes prior to curtain and latecomers will not be seated unless it is determined both safe and not disruptive to other patrons at the discretion of the house manager.
Take Fourth Street west to Building 2 (on the right just past Building 10). Complete directions are available here.
Sinclair Parking Services- 8-5 Monday through Friday (937) 512-2397 firstname.lastname@example.org
•At City of Dayton meters along Fourth Street after 6 p.m. and on weekends
•In Lot B (as available) across Fourth St. from Building 2, after 3 p.m. on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
SPECIAL DINNER AND A SHOW THURSDAY NIGHTS parking in Lot B (directly across Fourth Street from Building 2). Show the attendant your e-ticket and you may park for FREE if you enter between 5:15 and 6:45 p.m. This policy will also be in effect for the Wednesday, April 8th performance of Songs For a New World.
$2 Cash or Credit Card Parking in Fifth Street Parking Garage; pay upon exit.
Mon.-Thurs. until 10:30 p.m.; Fridays until 6 p.m.; CLOSED Saturday and Sunday.
$2 Credit Card Parking in Sinclair’s Guest Lot at the Corner of Fourth and Perry across from Building 12; pay upon entry.
$10 Parking under Building 12 – varied hours depending on event – please refer to signage at garage opening.
Handicapped Accessible parking is available on a limited basis on the building 10 loading dock (adjacent to Building 2) for night and weekend performances. You must have a current handicapped license plate or hang tag and CALL SINCLAIR POLICE at 937-512-2700 if an officer is not visible after parking your car on the dock. If you do not have a cell phone, there is a phone inside the building 2 doors to dial ext. 2700.
Please be aware that other campus buildings and overhead walkways are closed and locked when classes are not in session on weekends and holidays. For pedestrian safety always use the marked crosswalks when crossing Fourth Street.
- No children under 6 years old admitted to the theatre, except for A Charlie Brown Christmas. All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Patrons not seated by curtain time will have their seats released to patrons on stand by.
- Performances begin promptly. Latecomers may not be seated until intermission.
- Anyone leaving the theatre during the performance may not be re-seated until intermission.
- No smoking anywhere in the building.
- No food or beverages inside the theatre.
- Please turn all cell phones OFF to respect other patrons and performers. Text messaging or ringing/buzzing cell phones will not be tolerated in the theatre.
- Wheelchair seating is available but is limited. Reservations should be made with the box office when ordering tickets. Call 937-512-2076. A chair lift is available at the Black Box Theatre. Early arrival requested.
- Assisted listening devices for Blair Hall are available free of charge if requested in advance at the box office. Call 937-512-2076.
- Patron using promotional codes online who do not meet the requirements will have their tickets voided.
Performances are in Blair Hall Theatre, first floor, Building 2
or Black Box Theatre, fourth floor, Building 2 (take elevator to third floor and look for overhead sign)