- Fill out the scholarship application. Download your application by
selecting which category fits you.
- Apply to Sinclair. Click here to apply online or you can also apply in person at any Sinclair location.
- Fill out the FAFSA online at fafsa.gov. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be filled out each year and helps the government determine your eligibility for student financial aid. You will need your tax information from the previous year (or your parent/guardian’s if you are under 18 years of age).
- Attend the Summer Bridge program. This program will take students
step -by-step through Sinclair’s enrollment process. Note: the
Summer Bridge program is mandatory, but students are allowed
to begin the enrollment process sooner than the program date if
2014 Summer Bridge Dates: June 10 and June 26
- Visit Sinclair’s New Student Enrollment Center on the Dayton Campus, Building 10, Fourth Floor. This office will help you with your next steps for becoming a Sinclair student. Be sure to take your Taylor Scholar Voucher to your visit. This voucher will give those helping you important information about what you need to become a Sinclair student.
Scholarship applications for the 2014-2015 academic year are due June 3