Continue your education at Sinclair with a Taylor Scholarship!
Taylor Scholars receive funding toward any degree or certificate program at Sinclair Community College.
To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- Be a graduate of a Fast Forward Center partner high school or
be enrolled in the College and Career Resource Center.
Fast Forward Center partner schools include:
- Mound Street Academies
- Miami Valley Career Technology Center Youth Connections
- Life Skills Center of Dayton
College & Career Resource Center partner schools include:
- Stebbins High School
- Ponitz High School
- Trotwood-Madison High School
- West Carrollton High School
- Northridge High School
- Belmont High School
- Wayne High School
- Dunbar High School
- Alter High School
- Submit a completed application by June 3, 2014.Click here to download a printable application and to read the application process.Note: There are separate applications for Fast Forward Center partner high school students and CCRC students.
Taylor Scholarship Policy
The policy contains important information about the application process, what to do when you receive a scholarship and who to talk to if you need any help. View the policy.
Incentives for Success
Taylor Scholars have the opportunity to earn monetary incentives to be placed on their Sinclair ID card by completing certain items throughout the academic year. View the full list of incentives.