Electrical Construction (EETEC.S.STC)
20.0 Credit Hours
This short-term certificate will fulfill the needs of the electrical construction industry for educating and training electricians in the Dayton and Cincinnati area. (Each course is taken twice for a total of 5 credit hours repeatable credit per year.)
- Install and maintain motors and control circuits.
- Build, repair and troubleshoot basic electrical circuits in residential and commercial buildings.
- Install single- and three-phase circuits with protective devices.
- Calculate loads for heavy electrical equipment and high voltage circuits, including solid-state control.
- Calculate circuit parameters for installation and protection.