Hospitality Management & Tourism/Tourism (HMTTT.S.AAS)
60.0-61.0 Credit Hours
The Hospitality Management & Tourism/Tourism Concentration prepares students for entry-level positions in hotels, meeting and convention centers, car rental agencies, airline and travel operators and tourism centers and includes skills in travel planning, booking travel for individuals and groups. A short-term certificate as an Airline Flight Attendant is embedded within this degree.
- Demonstrate ability to practice concepts of customer service in tourism operations.
- Make decisions based on integrating knowledge of functional areas for managing tourism operations.
- Use technology to achieve operational efficiency and productivity in tourism operations.
- Demonstrate appropriate professional written and oral communication skills along with professional dress and grooming standards.
- Demonstrate an ability to work effectiviely as a member of a team and perform tourism responsibilities in an ethical manner