Manufacturing Management (MM.S.STC)
19.0 Credit Hours
This short-term certificate provides a manufacturing specific background in organizations, industrial supervision, improvement techniques, quality, safety, teamwork and cost analysis. In addition, an elective provides the student an opportunity to customize the program according to his/her individual needs and interests.
- Analyze manufacturing problems by utilizing appropriate analytical techniques.
- Describe the functions and business practices within a manufacturing organization.
- Evaluate the cost and quality of manufacturing systems and recommend improvements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of personnel management and work group dynamics.
- Identify, schedule and manage the resources needed for the manufacture of a product.