Activity Programming (ACP.S.STC)
8.0 Credit Hours
Provides basic skills and knowledge for activity programming professionals who work in services for the aging population including long-term care facilities. Certificate meets the Ohio Board of Health requirement for education as activity program professional. National Council for Certified Activity Professionals awards a certificate for graduates.
- Conduct assessment for individuals residing in long-term care facilities to determine activities that would benefit their health.
- Prepare activity planning for long-term care facilities.
- Describe the characteristics of the role of the leader of an activity department, including ethical expectation and tasks of the leader.
- Describe and apply various documentation requirements for long-term care facilities.
- Describe and apply various activity treatment modalities at practicum site.
|MHT 1155: Administration of Activity Programming I||4 credit hours|
|MHT 1256: Administration of Activity Programming II||4 credit hours|
|- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule|