Business Information Systems/Personal Computers in Business (PCB.S.CRT)
35.0 Credit Hours
This one-year certificate is intended for those with higher education and/or skills who want to update their knowledge with personal computer techniques. Students will learn how to use personal computers for business administration, decision support and financial applications.
- Explain the flow of information, media and documents throughout the life cycle; input, processing, output, distribution, use, storage, retrieval and disposition.
- Assess business problems using analytical and critical thought processes to identify the best technology solution.
- Apply quantitative skills appropriate to business information occupations.
- Use specialized terminology effectively.
- Identify good human relations skills in various settings such as one-to-one, team and groups.