Express Registration Days
Enrolling at Sinclair has never been easier. When you attend Express Registration, it's possible to become a Sinclair student in just one visit!
- Complete the application for admission (or APPLY NOW!)
- Apply for financial aid (FAFSA)
- Take placement tests
- Meet with an Academic Advisor
- Register for classes
Whether or not you have already begun enrollment at Sinclair, there is no better time to finish the process. Sinclair staff will be available to help you determine your next steps—from applying for financial aid to class registration—quickly and efficiently.
Express Registration for the Fall 2017 Flex (B)Term
Saturday, September 30 | 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Dayton Campus, go to Building 11, Floor 3. Parking passes provided for Lots A and C.
Want to make the most of your visit? Come early, and be sure to bring the following:
- Photo ID
- ACT/SAT scores and/or high school transcript (if within the last two years)
- Unofficial transcripts from any previous, or current, college or university
- Documents for completing the FAFSA (see suggested financial aid documentation on the FAFSA Workshop page)