FAFSA Workshop Dates

FAFSA Everybod's Doing It

If you need assistance completing the 2016-2017 FAFSA (for Fall 2016, Spring 2017, and Summer 2017) and/or the 2017-2018 FAFSA (for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018), plan on attending one of our FAFSA workshops. Click on this link for more information: FAFSA Workshop Information

Workshops are currently scheduled at the Dayton campus for the following dates and times. Scheduled workshop information is subject to change without notice.

Dayton Campus FAFSA Workshop Sessions are held at the location listed below.

Day Date Time Location
Thursday January 19  2:00 p.m. Library, behind Starbucks
Wednesday January 25  9:00 a.m. Library, behind Starbucks
Thursday February 2 10:00 a.m. Library, behind Starbucks
Tuesday February 7  9:00 a.m. Library, behind Starbucks
Monday February 13  2:00 p.m. Library, behind Starbucks
Tuesday February 21  2:00 p.m. Library, behind Starbucks
Tuesday February 28  10:00 a.m. Library, behind Starbucks    FAFSA Tuesday!

Workshops are also available at Sinclair in Eaton, Englewood, Huber Heights and Mason:

Day Date Time Location
Wednesday February 15  2:00 p.m. Mason Campus – Bldg. A, Room 113
Tuesday February 21  6:00 p.m. Mason Campus – Bldg. B, Room 142
Tuesday February 28  4 :00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Sinclair in Eaton                    FAFSA Tuesday!
Tuesday February 28  4 :00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. SInclair in Englewood          FAFSA Tuesday!
Tuesday February 28  4 :00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Sinclair in Huber Heights    FAFSA Tuesday!

In order to complete the 2016-2017 and/or 2017-2018 FAFSA (NEW! Now use 2015 income information for the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 FAFSA), you should bring:  

  • FSA ID (fsaid.ed.gov)
  • Student’s Federal Income Tax Return
  • Parent’s Federal Income Tax Return (dependent students only)
  • Student’s W2s
  • Parent’s W2s (dependent students only)
  • Parent’s social security number, birth date, marital status and date (dependent students only, documentation is not required)
  • Amounts of any additional income received such as child support, social security, welfare benefits, etc. (documentation is not required)
  • Eligible non-citizens - please bring your permanent resident card
  • Ink pen and paper

(New! Now use 2015 income information for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 FAFSA)

If you do not have a copy of the federal tax forms, you can request a Tax Return Transcript from the IRS by calling 1-800-908-9946 or by visiting their website at www.irs.gov/transcript