Info for
Sinclair College


Find info & services specific to you:


Sinclair Knowledge Base

Didn't find what you were looking for? Have more questions, contact us at 937-512-3000 or

How do I get a copy of my term statement (FKA: fee bill)?

To retrieve a copy of your term statement please follow the directions listed below:

  •  Log Into:
  • Select WebAdvisor
  • Click Students
  • Scroll down to Student Finance
  • Click View Account Summary & View/Print Term Statements
How may I pay my tuition and fees?

Click on the related links to learn more Methods of Payment

How do I change my mailing address?

A Change of Address form is available at The Office of Registration and Student Records (Building 12, Room 302). Addresses cannot be changed by the Bursar Office or over the telephone.

How do I get my refund check?

All refund checks are mailed to the address on file in The Office of Registration and Student Records (Building 12, Room 302)

What are my next steps if I was notified that I owe for a Pell Grant overpayment or other Financial Aid related balances?
Please contact the Bursar Office at (937) 512-2606 for repayment options.
I will be attending Sinclair for the first time. When should I pay my $20 registration fee?
The registration fee for first-time registrants will be included in your first term FEE BILL.
What if I miss the payment deadline?

Unpaid courses after the published payment deadline may be subject to deregistration.

How much does it cost to attend Sinclair?

Refer to the Current Fee Schedule