When are Summer Term classes?
Summer 2019 classes begin on May 13, 2019 and end on August 4, 2019. Full term summer classes last 12 weeks or take either A or B Term classes for 8 weeks. A-Term classes begin on May 13, 2019 and end on July 7, 2019. B-Term classes begin on June 10, 2019 and end on August 4, 2019. You can view the full registration calendar here.
What courses are being offered during the Summer Term at Mason?
Click below to the Registration Portal to see the courses offered. Click a course to see available sections in the portal, to plan your course schedule, and register for classes. New students please call 513-339-1212 for help enrolling or registration assistance at Mason. Make sure to also talk to your academic advisor about staying on your MAP to graduating on time.
ALL MASON OPEN COURSES FOR SUMMER TERM
Click the course register link to see available open sections.
- ACC 1210 — Introduction to Financial Accounting Register >
- ALH 1101 — Introduction to Healthcare Delivery Register >
- ALH 1113 — Clinical Phlebotomy Register >
- ALH 1114 — Clinical Phlebotomy Practice Register >
- ALH 1120 — Nurse Aide Training Register >
- ALH 2202 — General Pharmacology Register >
- ART 2231 — Art History: Renaissance through Contemporary Periods Register >
- BIO 1141 — Principles of Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIO 1147 — Lab for Principles of Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIO 1242 — Principles of Anatomy & Physiology II Register >
- BIO 1248 — Lab for Principles of Anatomy & Physiology II Register >
- BIO 2205 — Microbiology Register >
- BIO 2206 — Lab for Microbiology Register >
- BIS 1120 — Introduction to Software Applications Register >
- BTN 1130 — Biological Reagents Preparation Register >
- BTN 1131 — Lab for Biological Reagents Preparation Register >
- CHE 1111 — Introduction to Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1151 — Lab for Introduction to Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1211 — General Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1221 — General Chemistry II Register >
- CHE 1251 — Lab for General Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1261 — Lab for General Chemistry II Register >
- CIS 1111 — Introduction to Problem Solving & Computer Programming Register >
- CIS 1202 — C++ Software Development Register >
- COM 2206 — Interpersonal Communication Register >
- COM 2211 — Effective Public Speaking Register >
- ECO 2160 — Principles of Macroeconomics Register >
- ECO 2180 — Principles of Microeconomics Register >
- EET 1139 — Electrical Machinery Register >
- EGR 1217 — Fluid Power & Control Register >
- ENG 1101 — English Composition I Register >
- ENG 1201 — English Composition II Register >
- HIS 1112 — Western Civilization II Register >
- HUM 1125 — Introduction to the Humanities Register >
- MAN 2150 — Management & Organizational Behavior Register >
- MAT 0050 — Arithmetic Refresher Register >
- MAT 0100 — Algebra I Register >
- MAT 0200 — Algebra II Register >
- MAT 0300 — Algebra III Register >
- MAT 0470 — College Algebra Booster Register >
- MAT 1120 — Business Mathematics Register >
- MAT 1130 — Mathematics in Health Sciences Register >
- MAT 1470 — College Algebra Register >
- MAT 1580 — Precalculus Register >
- MAT 2160 — Calculus for Business & Economics Register >
- MAT 2270 — Calculus & Analytic Geometry I Register >
- MAT 2280 — Calculus & Analytic Geometry II Register >
- MAT 2330 — Differential Equations & Linear Algebra Register >
- PSY 1100 — General Psychology Register >
- PSY 2217 — Abnormal Psychology Register >
- SOC 1145 — Introduction to Cultural Anthropology Register >
New to Sinclair?
Never registered for classes at Sinclair before? Make sure you have applied first.
Why take Summer classes?
Get ahead or keep up with your MAP (My Academic Plan) so you graduate on time or early. Flexible scheduling lets you pick from 12 or 8 week terms. 8 week terms give you the same total instruction time and content, completed in fewer weeks. No matter which classes you choose, Sinclair offers quality instruction and a 19:1 student/faculty ratio, one of the lowest at any Ohio college. Sinclair is close to your home and convenient to attend.
Get Help Paying for Classes
Summer Financial Aid might be available for you. The financial aid FAFSA guarantee processing date for Summer Semester 2019 is April 12, 2019. Find out more about how you can pay for college with financial aid and scholarships and payment help with loans and/or payment plans.
To learn more about Summer Financial Aid click here.