What is the Ohio Fellows?
The mission of the Ohio Fellows Leadership Development Program is to develop servant leaders by providing opportunities and an environment which foster the development of leadership potential and skills among selected Sinclair Community College students.
The spirit of the program is to inculcate confidence, a strong sense of human values, and the integration and application of the servant-leadership concept.
The Guiding Principles are:
- Everyone is a potential leader.
- Leadership skills can be taught.
- Servant leadership promotes a responsibility to give back to one's community.
Effective Leadership includes:
- Strong management skills.
- Protocol and etiquette skills.
- Strong sense of ethics and human values.
- An appreciation and understanding of diversity.
For more information, please contact Tom Roberts at 937-512-2509,
via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
stop by the Student Activities Office in Room 8025, Building 8.