- Fulbright Teacher and Administrator Exchange Program
- Sinclair encourages participation of this program to promote international understanding.
- Worldwide Fulbright Scholar-in-Residence Program
- Supported by the Council of International Exchange of Scholars (CIES), this program offers grants for lecturing and research in numerous countries. Sinclair appreciates its initiative to international programs, and its contribution to curriculum development.
- Fullbright Lecturer Award
- This award enables U.S. college faculty to lecture abroad. Such an award played a key role in enabling the college to enhance its India connections in the early 90's.
- Host Visiting Scholars
- Sinclair has hosted scholars from Czech Republic, Denmark, Greece, India, Poland and Russia. In the last five years, there have been over 250 visitors from more than 30 countries, namely South Africa, Australia, Scotland, England, France, Liberia and Tunisia.
- European Union Professional Development Program
- Sinclair developed and led a CCID (Community Colleges for International Development) professional development program to Europe visiting the major cities of the EU. The purpose was to learn more about the operations of the EU and NATO. Thirty faculty from twelve community colleges within CCID participated in this Summer 2000 program.
- CCID Workshops in India
- "Community Colleges: The New Frontier" was the title of a series of four workshops presented in India under the auspices of the Community Colleges for International Development (CCID). Participants visited Chennai, Trivandrum, Bangalore and Hyderabad, and attended meetings that were held in New Delhi at the conclusion of the trip.
Did You Know?
Sinclair is one of only 12 Vanguard Learning Colleges in the U.S. and Canada, named for our "outstanding record of achievement in learning-centered education."
With more than 40 clubs and organizations, Sinclair's campus life is active and vibrant.
Sinclair's student/faculty ratio of 19 to 1, among the lowest at Ohio's colleges, allows students to receive more individual attention.
Sinclair is the largest regional provider of online education, with more than 180 different online courses.