- Dayton Council on World Affairs
- Sinclair encourages participation of this program to promote international understanding in the Dayton area and cohosts a monthly international forum..
- Dayton Sister Cities Committee
- Participation in this organization allows the college to have exposure with Dayton's sister cities (Augsburg, Germany; Halon, Israel; Monrovia, Liberia; and Oiso, Japan) and share in the management and operation of sister city programs.
- India Foundation of Dayton
- The college cosponsors Indian cultural and artistic programming for the local community.
- Community Colleges for International Development (CCID)
- The CCID provides technical training, professional development, and opportunities for international study and exchange. Being a member of the CCID, Sinclair centers on developing and participating in foreign economic development programs giving our faculty the opportunity to have an international growth experience while sharing their expertise abroad.
- American Council on International Intercultural Education (ACIIE)
- This organization's main focus is promote international education and services. The Sinclair College ACIIE membership focuses on developing grant proposal to help internationalize the curriculum.
- Midwest Institute
- The Midwest Institute for International/Intercultural Education (MIIIE) is a self-funded consortium consisting of two-year colleges located in the midwest. As a member of the Institute, Sinclair develops international modules to be inserted into existing courses, thus adding an international dimension to the curriculum. In Fall of 1999, Sinclair will be the regional host of an international workshop which showcases the use of educational technology in the delivery of international education.
- Dayton Peace Accords Project
- Sinclair parcipates in sharing ideas and the development of various programs for the Bosnia Peace Accords. Recent activities include a visit of the Friendship Force, a business development mission led by Dayton mayor, Mike Turner, and a management training program for young Bosnians funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The Sarajevo symphony has been invited to perform in Dayton and New York City.
The Dayton International Peace Museum is a non-profit, all volunteer organization and one of the few community-based institutions with a focus on peace in the United States. Our educational programs and exhibits are non-partisan and feature themes of nonviolent conflict resolution, social justice issues, international relations and peace.
Did You Know?
With more than 40 clubs and organizations, Sinclair's campus life is active and vibrant.
Sinclair faculty are consistently awarded for their teaching excellence.
Nine of our students have made the Academic All-American First Team for Community, Technical and Junior Colleges—more than at any other community college.
Sinclair offers the lowest tuition rate in Ohio.