- Book Scholarship Lottery--$50.00 scholarship for a first and second year OTA student in good standing with the club. Awarded Winter Quarter.
- Create and promote high standards of OT unity.
- To be able to make proposals of policies and issues concerning OT.
- Create and promote high standards of scholarship amongst fellow OTA students.
- Provide a vehicle through which activities may be planned by and for the OTA student body.
- Secure and advance students’ rights and responsibilities.
- Produce a balanced variety of social and nonsocial activities which will guarantee that each student has the opportunity to become involved.
- Provide an official voice through which the students’ voice may be expressed.
- Establish professional contacts with the community.
Why Join the Occupational Therapy Assistant Club (OTAC)?