- Book Scholarship Lottery--$50.00 scholarship for a first and second year OTA student in good standing with the club. Awarded Winter Quarter.
- Create and promote high standards of OT unity.
- To be able to make proposals of policies and issues concerning OT.
- Create and promote high standards of scholarship amongst fellow OTA students.
- Provide a vehicle through which activities may be planned by and for the OTA student body.
- Secure and advance students’ rights and responsibilities.
- Produce a balanced variety of social and nonsocial activities which will guarantee that each student has the opportunity to become involved.
- Provide an official voice through which the students’ voice may be expressed.
- Establish professional contacts with the community.
Why Join the Occupational Therapy Assistant Club (OTAC)?
Did You Know?
Sinclair awards on average $80 million in financial aid and scholarships each year.
Sinclair has established more than 100 transfer agreements to assist students in transferring to other colleges.
Sinclair's student/faculty ratio of 19 to 1, among the lowest at Ohio's colleges, allows students to receive more individual attention.
Sinclair is the largest regional provider of online education, with more than 180 different online courses.