- Recruit (40) students for the 2010-2011 academic year.
- Recruit and train (80) full-time faculty and staff mentors.
- Establish a professional and academic community amongst mentors and students.
- Mentor teams will participate in selected quarterly and annual programmed events to support mentee goals and to foster relationships.
- To develop a recruitment plan and orientation for (40) students for the 2010-2011 academic year.
- To design and facilitate quarterly training sessions for mentors.
- To develop a recruitment plan and orientation for (80) mentors for the 2010-2011 academic year.
- To build relationships between students, mentors, and the Sinclair community through on and off campus activities.
- To provide access to community and college resources.
- To develop qualitative and quantitative assessments to measure students’ academic progress as defined by the program expectations.
- Retain 75% of students recruited.
- Retain 90% of mentors recruited.
- Students and Mentors will attend 75% of scheduled UAAMP meetings and activities.
- Review mentor and mentee assessments for process and program improvement.
- Design and upload a comprehensive ANGEL Community with resources for students and mentors.