Here is an overview of the expectations and requirements for the 2010-2011 UAAMP Program:
- Students who completed the Student Success Plan during 2009-2010.
- Current UAAMp Participants.
- Students who have completed a minimum of 19 credits and have a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Full-time registration for fall 2010.
- Submit application.
- Must attend orientation (cannot participate without attendance).
- Attend UAAMP events and meet with mentors (minimum of 3 times per quarter).
- Return phone calls or other communication- must access my.sinclair ANGEL shell
- Missing meetings/event/scheduled activities/ or no contact with mentors may result in dismissal from program.
- Complete and submit application. (Full-time faculty and staff. Must have at least one year of service at Sinclair).
- Required participation in training/orientation.
- Commitment for the 2010-2011 academic year.
- Willingness to develop relationships and work collaboratively with co-mentor and student mentee.
- Must be on the same campus as the student.
- Participate in UAAMP activities each quarter.
- Complete assessments and evaluations.