Healthcare Data Analytics HDA.S.CRT
One-year Technical Certificate - 32 Credit Hours
Division: Health Sciences
Department: Allied Health
Effective as of Fall 2017
What is the program about?
The Healthcare Data Analytics Certificate is designed to prepare individuals for entry-level healthcare data analytic positions. Healthcare Data Analysts usually work at healthcare agencies or hospitals gathering and compiling data needed by the company. The data is then used to understand the current trends in the healthcare system and to make well-informed decisions.
- Demonstrate competency and skill in the technology used by the healthcare information environment.
- Develop, troubleshoot and implement computer programs given definition of a problem and requirements for computer software solutions.
- Design, develop, implement and disseminate healthcare data analytics solutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in classifications and nomenclatures sufficient to support reimbursement.
- Apply database design, SQI programming and database application skills to solve healthcare business and technology problems.
Career opportunities include working for hospitals, insurance companies,other healthcare agencies as a Healthcare Data Analyst.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program: View the Gainful Employment Information
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances. View current catalog