Post Associate Certificate in Interior Design INDPG.S.STC
Short-term Technical Certificate - 11 Credit Hours
Division: Liberal Arts, Communication and Social Sciences
Effective as of Fall 2018
What is the program about?
The certificate will provide an introduction to REVIT, construction drawings, materials and application; and kitchen and bath designs to support additional academic requirements to gain eligibility to take the National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) exam.
- Demonstrate the ability to design a functional kitchen and bath space.
- Demonstrat application of interior construction systems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of construction drawings for approval by local jurisdictions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Revit software.
Students will gain professional status to pursue careers as designers or consultants in design studios, architecture firms or commercial retailers.
- A minimum of an AAS degree in interior design.
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances. View current catalog