Professional Firefighter PFC.S.STC
Short-term Technical Certificate - 12 Credit Hours
Division: Business and Public Services
Department: Fire Science Technology
What is "Professional Firefighter"?
Provides training for full-time, part-time and volunteer firefighters to obtain the certifications necessary to meet the requirements of the National Fire Protection Association Standard 1001, Firefighter I and II. State of Ohio Certification from the Ohio Department of Public Safety and National Board on Fire Service Professional Qualifications.
- Apply fire suppression and rescue techniques.
- Demonstrate skills needed for public fire protection.
- Demonstrate teamwork and coordination needed to deal effectively with fire and hazardous material incidents.
- must have a valid motor vehicle operators license
||(FST 1102 AND FST 1103 OR FST 1104)
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule