Supply Chain Technician SCT.S.STC
Short-term Technical Certificate - 28 Credit Hours
Division: Business and Public Services
Effective as of Fall 2014
What is the program about?
Students gain an understanding of the supply chain system of organizations, people, technology, activities and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
- Apply proper oral and written communication, quantitative methods, critical thinking, research, ethics, computer literacy, and global citizenship skills.
- Explain the functions of supply chains, their purpose, marketing and sales impact, use and management in a global context and their impact on customer service and profitability.
- Apply contemporary approaches to management and organizational success within the framework of classroom and written assignments.
Upon completion of this certificate, students will be prepared to work as an entry-level technician in the field of logistics, purchasing and warehousing.
- This certificate is restricted to inmates enrolled in the Advanced Job Training Program at Dayton Correctional Institution, Pickaway Correctional Institution, Allen Correctional Institution, Southeastern Correctional Institution, and other participating correctional institutions.
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances. View current catalog