Water Utility Technician WUT.S.CRT
One-year Technical Certificate - 30 Credit Hours
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Environmental Engineering Technology
Effective as of Fall 2017
What is the program about?
This certificate is designed to prepare students for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification tests in water distribution and wastewater collection as well as enhance job skills in customer service, GIS mapping, backflow prevention and safety.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to perform job duties in the water/wastewater field.
- Increase skills in employee client relations.
- Prepare students to take the nationally recognized EPA test in wastewater collection systems.
- Prepare students to take the nationally recognized EPA test in water distribution systems.
- Complete OSHA 10 Hour Safety Training and HAZWOPER Training.
Completion of this certificate will help enhance the career advancement opportunities in water distribution and wastewater collections of employees within the public sector.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program: View the Gainful Employment Information
- View the Master Syllabus - View the Course Schedule
This information is for planning purposes only. Sinclair College will make every effort to offer curriculum listed above but reserves the right to change, add and cancel curriculum offerings for unforeseen circumstances. View current catalog