Frequently Asked Questions

How much does it cost to attend Sinclair Community College?
Refer to the Current Fee Schedule (Look at Related Links)
How do I get a copy of my FEE BILL?
Fee bills are furnished by The Office of Registration and Student Records (10-231). Students can pick up fee bills for the current term at that office. You must have a current I.D. with a photograph (i.e. driver's license, Sinclair I.D.). Term statements can also be viewed/printed through the Student Finance menu on WebAdvisor.
What are my next steps if I was notified that I owe for a Pell Grant overpayment or other Financial Aid related balances?
Please contact the Bursar Office at (937) 512-2606 for repayment options.
How do I change my mailing address?
A Change of Address form is available at The Office of Registration and Student Records (10-231). Addresses cannot be changed by the Bursar Office or over the telephone.
I will be attending Sinclair for the first time. When should I pay my $20 registration fee?
The registration fee for first-time registrants will be included in your first term FEE BILL.
What if I miss the payment deadline?

Unpaid courses after the published payment deadline may be subject to deregistration.

How may I pay?
Click on the related links to learn more, Methods of Payment Financial Aid Employer/Agency Funding
How do I get my refund check?
All refund checks are mailed to the address on file in The Office of Registration and Student Records (10-231)