Office of the Ombudsman
The mission of the Ombudsman is to assist students and faculty with the resolution of problems to support retention and to foster respect across the campus community.
What does the Ombudsman do? How can the Ombudsman help me?
- Provides services to students to encourage them to learn how to problem solve and operate effectively within the College environment.
- Provides personal/life skills coaching to students.
- Addresses legitimate concerns regarding customer service issues, communication disconnects, or the inability to access student services in a timely manner.
- Assists students and faculty members in resolving problems/issues with difficult, disruptive students.
- Assists students and faculty members in finding resources to address students' non-academic personal issues.
- Provides supportive intervention services to students involved in disruptive classroom situations to prevent future and/or further disciplinary action.
Click on the following link to learn more about the Office of the Ombudsman.
Do you need assistance or advocacy?
Click on the button below to contact Sinclair's Ombudsman, your student advocate.
937-512-2205 | email@example.com
Go to the Student Affairs webpage to access the different Sinclair CARES services.
If you need to report an emergency or an immediate threat, contact Dayton Campus Police at 937-512-2700 or dial 911 from any location.