The mission of the Ombudsman is to assist students and faculty with the resolution of problems to support retention and to foster respect across the campus community.
What does the Ombudsman do?
How can the Ombudsman help me?
- Provides services to students to encourage them to learn how to problem solve and operate effectively within the College environment.
- Provides personal/life skills coaching to students.
- Addresses legitimate concerns regarding customer service issues, communication disconnects, or the inability to access student services in a timely manner.
- Assists students and faculty members in resolving problems/issues with difficult, disruptive students.
- Assists students and faculty members in finding resources to address students' non-academic personal issues.
- Provides supportive intervention services to students involved in disruptive classroom situations to prevent future and/or further disciplinary action.
To request assistance from the Ombudsman, please complete the Ombudsman Assistance Request form by clicking on:
Not sure if the Ombudsman is the appropriate person to address your concerns?
Assistance can also be provided through the Behavior Intervention Team (BIT) or through the Student Judicial Affairs process.
937-512-2205 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to report an emergency or an immediate threat, please contact Campus Police at 937-512-2700 or dial 911.