Student instructions for taking TEAS at the Sinclair Testing Center
Students who have previously registered and paid for the TEAS at https://www.atitesting.com will take the exam at the Sinclair main campus Testing Center, Room 10445. TEAS testing is limited to the times and days available for your selection at this website. You should plan on arriving a few minutes prior to your scheduled testing time.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You may only take the TEAS at Sinclair on the date and at the time you are scheduled. Once the test is scheduled online, it cannot be rescheduled unless you can provide documented proof (doctor's note, police report, etc.) acceptable to ATI Testing.
When you arrive at the Testing Center, please sign in at the touch screen kiosk in the middle of the lobby. You will be called in for testing by the number on the ticket you receive from the kiosk. Please have a seat in the lobby until your number is called.
The following Testing Center policies are strictly enforced:
- Tests will only be administered to students with a valid Tartan Card, Ohio driver's license or government-issued photo ID.
- The use of cellular and/or electronic devices in the testing lab is not allowed. Students must show that all such devices are powered off before entering the lab.
- Personal items must be deposited in the designated storage area in the testing lab. Handbags may be kept under the desk.
- Dishonesty in any form is prohibited. Violations will be reported to the department that submitted the exam and may result in disciplinary action by the Student Conduct Board.
- Any student found using materials not indicated as permissible must forfeit the materials to the Testing Center staff. The confiscated materials will be forwarded to the department with a note of explanation.
- Students must return all testing materials (including scrap paper) to the Testing Center staff and sign out upon completion of their tests.