Studying abroad is one of the best ways Sinclair students gain the international experience necessary to be successful in today's global workforce. Among other things, students who study abroad learn:
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Adaptability to new situations
- Leadership skills
- Listening skills
- The ability to work effectively in an international setting
Click on the links to the left and links below to learn about types of study abroad programs, to complete a study abroad questionnaire and to submit an application.
Please contact Deborah Gavlik at 937-512-3999 or email@example.com to explore options for study abroad or to make an appointment.
2015-16 Study Abroad Programs
- Guatemala Service Abroad, December 2015
- China Study Abroad
- Costa Rica Study Abroad - please contact Professor Derek Petry - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer in Wonderland: Literary and Linguistic Explorations - This program in Costa Rica is offered in partnership with Wright State University; please see the following link to view program information and complete a Wright State application.
- You will also need to submit a Sinclair study abroad application.
- U.S. - Mexican Border - please contact Professor Katherine Rowell or Professor Mo Khani - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programs Offered through University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC)
- Programs Offered through CIS Abroad
- Programs Offered through AIFS