Date: Sunday, May 4, 2014
Time: Please arrive by 5:00 p.m. | Ceremony and Processional begin at 6:00 p.m.
Location: University of Dayton Arena | 1801 Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Dayton, OH 45408
- Please note that the University of Dayton Arena is NOT an air conditioned facility.
- There is road construction in the area. For traffic information, visit www.buckeyetraffic.com.
Parking and Processional Line Up
- Please be sure to arrive at the University of Dayton Arena by 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 4.
- Park in Lot B at the South end of the arena. Report to the Lobby at the Donoher Center entrance.
- Please line up in pairs for the Processional. (Tassels are worn on the left side of the cap.)The Processional will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m.
The Processional will be led by faculty marshals. The faculty and staff will be seated in Sections 108 and 109 behind the stage. The rows of seating will be filled from the bottom up. Associate Provosts Kathleen Cleary and Lori Zakel will direct faculty and staff to the seating area.
- Men should remove their caps during the Invocation and replace them after the singing of “America the Beautiful.”
- Faculty members will be asked to stand along with graduates as the degrees are conferred. Provost Dave Collins will prompt faculty and graduates; please listen carefully for his instructions.
- At the end of the ceremony, faculty and staff will exit through the doors behind sections 108 and 109.
- Please remember to retain your regalia. There will not be regalia return bins at the arena.
Interpreting/Disability Services Interpreting services will be available in Section 105 of the arena for those with hearing impairments. Please contact James Shuler at (937) 512-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.