Student Lactation Room
Lactation rooms for student use at the Dayton campus are located at the following:
- Building 7, Third Floor Women’s Restroom
- Building 8, Room 8020F
- Building 14, Room 14128 - As of May 8, 2016, Room 14128 will be unavailable due to the construction of the Health Sciences Center.
All lactation rooms require your Tartan Card to be specifically coded for access. To request access to the campus lactation rooms, please contact Lee Anne Ferguson.
Lactation Room Policies:
- Tartan Card access to the Lactation Room is issued for lactation-related activities only. The lactation rooms are not to be used as a meeting or study room.
- Access will be granted on a term by term basis. Students will need to contact Lee Anne Ferguson before the end of each term to request access for all subsequent terms.
- Please be sure to leave the room in the same condition it was in when you entered and report any issues or concerns to Lee Anne Ferguson.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that only you are accessing the lactation rooms using your Tartan Card. Do not give your card to another student to gain access to this room.