Mission: Create a fun and unified campus through diverse and educational programming. As a part of Sinclair Community College we strive to offer opportunities to the Dayton community to continually develop in leadership skills, community service and cultural awareness.
Campus Activities Board (CAB): A student-run organization that provides a host of activities for Sinclair Community College students. Some Activities are:
- Welcome Week Events
- Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser/Walk
- Club Days
- Earth Days
- Spring Fling
- Women in Leadership Mini Conferences
- Tartan Night (Basketball)
- Recognition Awards
CAB also sponsors events such as speakers, games, movies, coffeehouse showcases and more.
What are the benefits of being a CAB member?
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn about event planning and coordination
- Managing a budget
- Social Skills
- Professional Skills
- Organizational and Management skills
- Be a positive and active force on campus
How do I become a CAB member?
- Registered for at least 6 credit hours per semester
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA
- Must be able to commit at least 5 to 10 scheduled office hours a week
- Must be self-motivated, have organizational, communication and people skills
- Must be able to take charge in planning fun, exciting, memorable and social events
« Student Services