While Single Sign-On may impact faculty users to some degree (described below), students will see the biggest impact.
While students can continue to access Perception at the direct URL (http://perception.sinclair.edu), they will be required to log on again.
For detailed access/impact information for each user group, please see below:
Registered Perception Students:
Any Sinclair student registered through Colleague for a Perception mapped course section can access Perception through my.Sinclair without an additional log on, the direct URL will continue to be available (students will have to log on again at the direct URL).
Access instructions for students are listed below:
- Go to my.sinclair.edu and enter your my.Sinclair username and password, click "login"
- The my.Sinclair page will open
- Find and click the link entitled "Perception" in the Students Links module
- Perception will automatically open showing all available assessments
- Click the assessment name to begin
With the start of Spring quarter 2006, all non-Sinclair student accounts can only be accessed through the Perception log-on page at http://nonssoperception.sinclair.edu. Non-Sinclair student users include:
- demo student accounts used by faculty
- K12 students
- all other student accounts manually created for testing, training, or non-Sinclair users
Administrator access to Perception's Enterprise Reporter will not change. Perception administrators will continue to access Enterprise Reporter as normal at perception.sinclair.edu/em/login.asp.
If you have questions, please contact the Web Applications Administrator.