u.select is an online transfer tool that provides students information about academic programs and course equivalencies in the state of Ohio. All Ohio, public colleges and universities must provide all academic programs offered at their university through u.select, and provide some course equivalencies. You can use u.select to help you plan your academic career in multiple ways.
- You can find equivalent courses from one school to another so that you don't have to duplicate course work.
- u.select can be used to store courses that you have taken and even courses that you plan to take.
- You can request a Planning Guide, which shows you how the courses you added to u.select will transfer to another school and APPLY to a degree!
- You can run Planning Guides for as many schools and for multiple degree programs and institutions.
- Since u.select is on the web, you can use it anytime from anywhere.
Access u.select at www.transfer.org.