ACC 2212 Managerial Accounting & Finance
This course uses accounting and finance concepts to effectively analyze and manage business finances.
Division: Business and Public Services
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: ACC 1220
- Use financial ratios to analyze company performance.
- Evaluate potential investments in long-term assets using capital budgeting techniques.
- Evaluate short-term and long-term financing options.
- Use budgets, break even analysis, and inventory management techniques to manage business finances.
- Identify and use appropriate measures to track business performance.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3