ACC 2321 Federal Taxation
Introductory course including the basic tax model, personal gross income, personal deductions and credits, property transactions, special tax computations and introduction to corporate taxation.
Division: Business and Public Services
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Identify and prepare the appropriate form or supplementary schedule required for a basic tax filing.
- Use tax preparation software to prepare federal tax returns.
- Prepare basic individual, sole proprietorship and corporate tax returns.
- Recommend tax planning strategies.
- Describe the evolution of the federal tax code emphasizing the history and the social, political and economic influences on current tax law.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3