AUT 1146 Automotive Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning Systems
Theory and operation of automotive heating and air-conditioning systems. Includes lab activity in diagnosis, service and repair procedures. Basic hand tools required. One classroom, six lab hours per week.
Division: Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Department: Automotive Technology
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
- Demonstrate proper use of heating and cooling service equipment.
- Demonstrate understanding of air conditioning principles and operation.
- Demonstrate understanding of heating and cooling system operation.
- Diagnose A/C system concerns and determine necessary repairs.
- Demonstrate proper use of A/C system service equipment.
- Diagnose heating/cooling concerns and determine necessary repairs.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 1.4
Lab Hours: 4.8