FST 1113 Fire Prevention
This course provides fundamental knowledge relating to the field of fire prevention.
Division: Business and Public Services
Department: Fire Science Technology
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: Yes
- Identify and describe fire prevention organizations and associations.
- Define laws, rules, regulations, and codes and identify those relevant to fire prevention of the authority having jurisdiction.
- Complete an inspection and prepare a detailed inspection report.
- Describe the history and philosophy of fire prevention.
- Define the national fire problem and role of fire prevention.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3