MAN 2279 Business Management Capstone
Assessment of achievement by Business Management degree students in attaining program outcomes by employing reflective learning through demonstration of management-related principles and practices.
Division: Business and Public Services
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: Yes
- Use the concepts, terms, theories, and models associated with business.
- Assess how courses (both management, marketing, and other SCC departments) support program outcomes and help meet individual student learning styles.
- Work in a team and sufficiently explain critical functions as associated with team selection, formation, use, management, efficiencies, and effectiveness.
- Explore a content area which has not been previously covered or develop more in-depth study of a topic.
- Apply the business planning process to identify pertinent issues and solutions within the business environment to develop effective business tactics, strategies and plans.
Credit Hours: 3
Classroom Hours: 3