RES 2401 Real Estate Capstone
Apply knowledge and practice skills acquired in real estate courses concerning principles, law, finance, appraisal, investing and property management through the use of case studies, simulations and role playing.
Division: Business and Public Services
Department: Real Estate
Repeatable Credit: No
Offered Online: No
Prereqs: RES 1101 AND RES 1102 AND RES 1201 AND RES 2301 AND RES 2302
- Demonstrate knowledge of Code of Ethics (National Association of Realtors) and Canon of Ethics (Ohio)
- Demonstrate the ability to complete real estate contracts
- Demonstrate the ability to negotiate and communicate professional and legally with buyers and sellers
- Apply the principles and practices of property management.
- Apply the principles and practices relating to the investment of real estate.
Credit Hours: 2
Classroom Hours: 2