Get Started Days
Enrolling at Sinclair has never been easier. When you attend Get Started Day, it's possible to become a Sinclair student in just one visit!
- Complete the application for admission (or APPLY NOW!)
- Apply for financial aid (FAFSA)
- Take placement tests
- Meet with an Academic Advisor
- Register for classes
If you’re just getting started or need to complete a few more steps of enrollment, there is no better time to finish the process. Sinclair staff will be available to help you determine your next steps—from applying for financial aid to class registration—quickly and efficiently.
- Wednesday, May 1 • 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 1 • 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 19 • 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 13 • 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 24 • 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 3 • 9:00 a.m.
Suggested items to bring:
- Government-issued identification
- ACT/SAT scores and/or high school transcript (within last two years)
- Unofficial transcript from any previously-attended college
- Materials to apply for financial aid
Downtown campus, you may park in Lot C under building 12 and a parking pass will be provided.
You don't have to wait for Get Started Day to enroll at Sinclair...
Contact the New Student Enrollment Center or GET STARTED today!