Date: Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Location: Building 10 Expo Level, Room 10001, Check in at Welcome Center Desk
If you would like assistance completing the FAFSA, please plan on attending one of our FAFSA workshops. Click on this link for more information: FAFSA Workshop Information
In order to complete the FAFSA students must bring the following:
- FSA ID (fsaid.ed.gov)
- Student’s Federal Income Tax Return
- Parent’s Federal Income Tax Return (dependent students only)
- Student’s W2s, 1099's or form Schedule C
- Parent’s W2s, 1099's or form Schedule C (dependent students only)
- Parent’s social security number, birth date, marital status and date (dependent students only)
- Amounts of any additional income received such as child support, social security, welfare benefits, etc. (documentation is not required)
- Eligible non-citizens - bring your permanent resident card
- Ink pen and paper
Please note that the 2018-2019 FAFSA requires 2016 income information. The 2019-2020 FAFSA requires 2017 income information.
If you do not have a copy of the federal tax forms, you can request a Tax Return Transcript from the IRS by calling 1-800-908-9946 or by visiting their website at www.irs.gov/transcript.