Advanced Technical Intelligence
Education is the Best Defense for Your Future!
Sinclair Community College’s Science, Mathematics and Engineering division offers a certificate program in advanced technical intelligence. This specialized program prepares you for intelligence job positions in intelligence-related defense industries.
Specifically, it was created to meet the needs of individuals who are currently working in or have had experience working within the intelligence industry, government and military.
This program might be for you if:
- You are interested in the further your skills in areas of defense.
- You currently work in the industry or government and would like to change career paths.
- You would like to explore different defense and tactical methods and the science behind them.
Please Note: The advanced technical intelligence program is open only to United States citizens who can qualify and obtain necessary clearance.
Associate of Technical Studies - Advanced Technical Intelligence
Advanced Technical Intelligence degree will prepare graduates to work in the defense related industry with background in Advanced Geospatial Intelligence (AGI) and Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT). It is also designed to meet the needs of individuals desiring to change career paths within the industry and government.
Interested in learning more about this degree program?
- View the Advanced Technical Intelligence degree curriculum now »
- Visit the Division of Science, Mathematics and Engineering Web site »
- Visit the Advanced Technical Intelligence Center Web site »
- Find related occupational information and regional openings using Career Coach
- Talk with an admissions counselor by calling 1-800-315-3000 or visiting one of our convenient locations.
Already know the program that is right for you?