If you're new to Sinclair or just exploring your college options, we welcome you to visit campus to look around, and discover everything we offer to get you on the road to your education and career goals.
READY TO APPLY?
If you're ready to apply for admission, get started with these enrollment steps. It is free to apply to Sinclair.
Choose from in-person, online, virtual, blended, and FlexPace class options! Students can utilize the Centerville campus full services no matter what course type they choose, such as academic and financial aid advising, testing and tutoring, etc.
Need help getting started or have questions about enrolling? Talk to an Admissions Counselor! Contact Admissions or call us at 937-512-3675.
When are Spring Classes?
Spring 2023 Full Term classes begin on January 9, 2023 and end on May 7, 2023 lasting 16-weeks total.
12-week Term classes begin February 6 and end on March 5.
A Term: 8-week classes begin on January 9, 2023 and end on March 5, 2023.
B Term: 8-week classes begin on March 13, 2023 and end on May 7, 2023.
12-week, A Term and B Term 8-week classes gets you the same total instruction time and content as Full Term 16-week classes, completed in fewer weeks.
You can find the full registration calendar here.
Click the course register link to see available open sections.
New students please call 937-512-2363 for assistance with the admissions process or enrolling for classes at Centerville.
CENTERVILLE SPRING TERM COURSES
- ACC 1210 — Introduction to Financial Accounting Register >
- ACC 1220 — Introduction to Managerial Accounting Register >
- ALH 1102 — Basic Healthcare Practices & Medical Scribe Register >
- BIO 1111 — General Biology I Register >
- BIO 1117 — Lab for General Biology I Register >
- BIO 1121 — Human Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIO 1141 — Principles of Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIO 1147 — Lab for Principles of Anatomy & Physiology I Register >
- BIS 1120 — Introduction to Software Applications Register >
- CHE 1111 — Introduction to Chemistry I Register >
- CHE 1151 — Lab for Introduction to Chemistry I Register >
- CIS 1107 — Introduction to Operating Systems Register >
- CIS 1111 — Introduction to Problem Solving & Computer Programming Register >
- CIS 1130 — Network Fundamentals Register >
- CIS 1140 — Information Systems Analysis & Design Register >
- CIS 1411 — Introduction to Networks Register >
- CIS 2165 — Database Management Register >
- CIS 2268 — Structured Query Language (SQL) Programming Register >
- CIS 2416 — Routing & Switching Essentials Register >
- CIS 2427 — IoT Fundamentals Register >
- CIS 2510 — Microsoft Windows Server Operating System Register >
- CIS 2515 — Windows Network Infrastructure Register >
- CIS 2520 — Windows Server Advanced Services Register >
- CIS 2550 — Linux Operating System Register >
- CIS 2630 — Securing a Windows Network Environment Register >
- CIS 2731 — A+ Hardware & Software Register >
- COM 2206 — Interpersonal Communication Register >
- COM 2211 — Effective Public Speaking Register >
- COM 2225 — Small Group Communication Register >
- ECE 2200 — Families, Communities & Schools Register >
- ECO 2160 — Principles of Macroeconomics Register >
- ECO 2180 — Principles of Microeconomics Register >
- EDU 1100 — Introduction to Education Register >
- ENG 1101 — English Composition I Register >
- ENG 1201 — English Composition II Register >
- HIS 1112 — Western Civilization II Register >
- HUM 1130 — Humanity & the Challenge of Technology Register >
- MAN 2150 — Management & Organizational Behavior Register >
- MAT 0600 — Bridge to College Math Register >
- MAT 1120 — Business Mathematics Register >
- MAT 1580 — Precalculus Register >
- MAT 2270 — Calculus & Analytic Geometry I Register >
- MAT 2435 — Mathematics for Elementary Education II Register >
- PED 6219 — Non-Credit Tai Chi Register >
- PHI 2205 — Introduction to Philosophy Register >
- PSY 1100 — General Psychology Register >
- SOC 1101 — Introduction to Sociology Register >
Don't see the courses you want available at Centerville?
All Sinclair students can use the Centerville campus full services no matter what course type they enroll in, such as academic and financial aid advising, testing and tutoring, etc. Even if you register for virtual or online courses, Centerville's full in-person services and resources are available to you!
View all courses at the Registration Portal
Current or Returning Students
Current or returning students make sure to also talk to your academic advisor about staying on your MAP to graduate on time. Current students do not need their final grades in from the previous term to register for next term.
Need help getting started or have questions about enrolling? Talk to an Advising Specialist!
*Due to COVID-19 and developing Ohio Governor orders, Spring 2023 face-to-face course offerings could change unexpectedly, and be switched to a virtual modality for safety reasons.
Get Help Paying for Classes
Spring financial aid might be available for you! To find out what what financial aid you qualify for, complete your FAFSA. Learn more about the FAFSA and how to complete it. Also available are FAFSA workshops for one-on-one help.
Find out more about how you can pay for college with financial aid and scholarships and payment help with loans and/or payment plans.
Affected by COVID-19 financially? Access our Enrolled Student Resources for COVID-19, such as student assistance/support, student relief grant, and student technology request.